Manuscripts of original researches, reviews and short report from both scholars and students are invited for submission to the Journal of World's Electrical Engineering and Technology (ISSN-2322-5114; Turkey) ... View full aims and scope
The Journal of World's Electrical Engineering and Technology (JWEET) is a peer-reviewed journal, offering rapid publication of high quality research from an international authorship. All published articles are made freely available online on a page charge basis and benefit from an in depth technical editing service to ensure all papers are fully accessible and readable to an international readership. JWEET is indexed in RICeST-ISC, Ulrich's™, Index Copernicus, SHERPA/Romeo, EZB, Google Scholar, ...full index information
- Design of Integrated Circuits and Microsystems, Digital Circuits and Computer Arithmetic, Analog electronics and Data Converters, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Systems
- Antenna and propagations, Electromagnetic compatibility, magnetic fields, theory and modeling of magnetic materials, mathematical modelling, wireless and plasma engineering
- Signal processing, Pattern recognition, Image processing, wireless Networks,
- Instrumentations and measurements, power devices, energy conversion, power generation, transmission and distribution, power system planning and control, network harmonics, power quality, fault location and analysis, renewable energy sources, energy management systems, electrical machines
- Robotics, Machine intelligence, Sensors and actuators, Electric and hybrid vehicles
- Bioelectronics and Biomedical Systems
Visit Policies and Publication Ethics to know about publishing open access and ethics. JWEET is available under the CC BY-NC 4.0.
- Decisions and Timelines
- Time to editor decision: 5 days
- Time to review decision: 2-6 weeks
- Acceptance letter: upon request after signing declaration
- First publication of major articles
- Overall Publication Time: 1-3 months after submission
- Upload in international dark archives for high accessibility
The submission deadline is 29th each month.
Submitting your manuscript to the journal is free, and all submissions will be peer-reviewed as rapidly as possible. If your manuscript is accepted then you will be asked to pay the page charge, which currently stands at the rate of $100 (+VAT where applicable) per article, assuming colour figures.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have regarding JWEET.
Atatürk Univ., Erzurum 25100, Turkey, www.science-line.com
Maragheh Univ., East Azerbaijan,5513643777, Iran, www.scienceline.ir
Journal of World's Electrical Engineering and Technology
You have received this e-mail in the genuine belief that its contents would be of interest to you.
To stop receiving these emails send us